Designed to offer long-term financing to American veterans, VA mortgage loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The qualification requirements for VA home loans are much lighter in comparison to conventional mortgages. Since VA loans are insured by the federal government, interest rates are pushed even lower, and even higher-risk applicants have a much greater chance of qualifying.
VA Loan Benefits
- No Down Payment Required (if qualifications are met)
- No Mortgage Insurance Required
- Low Interest Rates
- Relaxed Credit Score Requirements
VA Loan Program Information
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance or 20% second mortgage.
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA.
When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
If you are interested in applying for an VA loan, you can begin the process by filling out an Online Application or call us to speak with one of our mortgage professionals.